So, this Educational Technology class I'm taking requires us to keep a blog going. Of course, if you really read the one I have for that class it's rather un-interesting as I'm required to write within certain parameters every week. Hence, the development of this blog.
I'm not certain yet if I'll keep this up and going or if this will be my one and only post. As the title suggests, I lead an adventurous life (sometimes) which may keep me from writing frequently. I'm also a perfectionist and fear what others think. So, I foresee myself sitting down to write many times without actually ever writing anything for fear it won't be good enough.
So, let us see where this adventure takes me...follow along, won't you?
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well lets see where it takes you.
ReplyDeleteHey!! Where are you doing your masters through? Or what educational technology class are you taking?
ReplyDeleteI'm working on a masters through Cal State San Marcos. They wouldn't accept my technology class from Concordia because it was a 0 unit class, so I had to take their course this past semester. I can't finish my masters until I get a special education teaching job, so it's kind of on hold now :(
ReplyDelete